- To provide an exciting and stimulating curriculum that motivates, challenges, develops and nurtures our children’s ability and enthusiasm to learn.
- To provide teaching that impacts on the learning needs of our individual children.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment that supports and develops our children’s learning and celebrates individual learning outcomes.
- To provide a safe environment that supports our children’s physical and emotional well being where everyone feels valued.
- To value positive behaviour and support an ethos of respect and high esteem where children feel confident to take risks.
- To celebrate diversity and take into account the unique nature of our school and the community within which it has a central place.
- To ensure that there is equal opportunity for all of our learners.
- To continue to develop an enthusiastic and motivated staff team so that we meet the needs of our learners.
- To foster learning partnerships with parents, governors and members of the community to have an effective impact on the learning of our children.