Please have a look through our policy documents. These ensure the school runs smoothly and our staff and parents know the expectations of the school. These policies have all been agreed by staff and approved by the school's Governing body. They are reviewed and updated regularly in line with local and national changes to Government guidance and the school's statutory duties.
If you want a hard copy of any of the school policies or need them in another format i.e braille or large copy, please contact the school office. School will provide these free of charge.
- Smoke Free Schools Policy Dec 2013 [pdf 333KB]
- RMBC Employees Code of Official Conduct Oct 2014 [pdf 221KB]
- Confidentiality and Information sharing policy 2014 [pdf 82KB]
- LJI volunteers policy Oct 2014 [pdf 81KB]
- Community Cohesion Policy Laughton sept 2014 [pdf 81KB]
- Charging Remissions Policy Oct2014 [pdf 79KB]
- Data Protection Policy Oct 2014 [pdf 78KB]
- Security Policy Feb 2013 [pdf 38KB]
- Laughton Junior and Infant School anti-bullying sep 2016 [pdf 392KB]
- LJI Behaviour policy Nov 16 [pdf 422KB]
- whistleblowing sep 2016 [pdf 444KB]
- LJI house policy dec 2016 [pdf 473KB]
- lunchtime policy sep 2016 [pdf 296KB]
- complaints policy feb 2017 [pdf 462KB]