Sports Competitions 2016-17
Please find a link below to all of the festivals and sports competitions we are taking part in this year.
Thankyou to Mr Smith for organising these.
There is an exciting opportunity for girls in school to get involved in the football sessions with the Wildcats at Dinnington High School. Please see the flyer below for further info.
Sport Premium Overview
At Laughton Junior & Infant School we believe PE & Sport plays an important role in making our vision statement a reality for every pupil, with the potential to change young people’s lives for the better.
We welcomed the Government’s announcement in June 2013 to provide additional funding to improve provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools. We are committed to using this resource in developing high quality PE lessons, alongside greater opportunities for sporting competitions and clubs for all our young people.
So far this year we have used the money to attend events such as; basketball, waterpolo, dodgeball, football, orienteering, cross country and hockey.
We have lots of exciting plans for 2017-18 to continue to improve our sport provision as well as workshops for parents and a new cooking club!
Please click on the documents below to find out more.
- School Sports Premium Summary 2014-15 [pdf 12KB]
- Sport Premium Grant 2015-2016 [pdf 74KB]
- School Sports Premium Summary 2015-2016 [doc 47KB]
- Autumn 1 Sports Premium spending 2016-17 [doc 40KB]
- Termly spending (Spring term 2) [doc 38KB]
- Termly spending (Summer Term 1) [doc 39KB]
- Sport Premium Grant 2017-2018 [pdf 515KB]
- School Sports Premium Summary 2016-2017 [pdf 120KB]
- Termly spending (Summer term 2) [pdf 199KB]
South Yorkshire Sport Festival
Our fantastic girls' team - they came 5th!
Our boys' team didn't place this time but they had a great day out at Whirlowbrook Hall and showed team work and resilience.
Pictures from Foundation Stage Sports Day