We write a whole school newsletter every 2-3 weeks. This keeps parents up to date with messages, dates and key events. Please have a look at the newsletters below.
Whole school letters
These are letters to parents and carers from our Headteacher, Mrs Gill.
- Intro letter 5th Sep [doc 137KB]
- Harvest [doc 1MB]
- pupil premium letter 20.09.16 [doc 1MB]
- Attendance 29.09.16 [doc 1MB]
- Headteacher letter 20.10.16 [doc 1MB]
- parents evening 16.11.16 [doc 1MB]
- repair works to wall 01.11.16 [doc 1MB]
- parent questionnaire letter dec 2016 [doc 1MB]
- breakfast club changes jan17 [doc 1MB]
- Virus 10.03.17 [doc 1MB]
- esafety letter 22.3.17 [doc 1MB]
- update 04.04.17 [doc 1MB]
- Conrad Burdekin June 2017 [doc 164KB]
- School council letter [doc 1MB]
Individual class letters - Foundation Stage (Nursery & Reception)
We have added all the letters below that have been sent out so far this year. Please look at our Stay and Play letter and Reading letters which will be given out at the Play and Stay session on Friday 17th February.
Individual class letters - Key Stage 1 (Year 1 & Year 2)
Please have a look below to view the letters that have been sent home so far this year.
Individual class letters - Key Stage 2 (Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 &Year 6)
Below are all the letters sent out this year about our topics, trips and other key information.
- Topic Letter Sept 2016 Y6 [doc 359KB]
- Bikeability letter 27.9.16 [doc 219KB]
- Robinwood letter 1 [doc 1MB]
- initial Castleton letter feb2017 [doc 135KB]
- Writing club April 2017 -Mr Chambers [doc 1MB]
- Writing club April 2017 -Mrs Gill [doc 1MB]
- SATS info to parents May 2017 [doc 1MB]
- Y3 topic letter June 2017 [doc 1MB]