We write a whole school newsletter every 2-3 weeks. This keeps parents up to date with messages, dates and key events. Please have a look at the newsletters below.
Whole school letters
These are letters to parents and carers from our Headteacher, Mrs Gill.
- 2017-18 September 11th [doc 1MB]
- Acceptable use policy ks1 [doc 1MB]
- Acceptable use policy ks2 [doc 1MB]
- Home.School Agreement [doc 1MB]
- CHRISTMAS AT LAUGHTON 2017 [doc 293KB]
- Whole school head letter October 4th 2017 [doc 1MB]
- Christmas letter to parents Dec 2017 [doc 2MB]
- World Book Day [doc 2MB]
- JMAT meeting letter to parents [doc 2MB]
- JMAT letter to parents [doc 2MB]
- Staffing May 2018 [doc 2MB]
Individual class letters - Foundation Stage (Nursery & Reception)
We have added all the letters below that have been sent out so far this year.
Individual class letters - Key Stage 1 (Year 1 & Year 2)
Individual class letters - Key Stage 2 (Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 & Year 6)
Below are all the letters sent out this year about our topics, trips and other key information.
- Y5.6 Butterfly house [doc 1MB]
- reading more able booster [doc 1MB]
- Maths more able booster [doc 1MB]
- lunchtime boosters [doc 1MB]
- dinnington maths [doc 1MB]
- boosters Y6 [doc 1MB]
- Make £5 Blossom Y6 - 26.10.17 [doc 1MB]
- Y5 Topic letter - 06.11.17 [doc 1MB]
- Christmas Ticket letter KS2 17 [doc 2MB]
- Y3 letter re_ staffing Dec2017 [doc 2MB]
- revision camp [doc 2MB]
- Rothervision letter [doc 2MB]
- Snapchat Letter Y6 [doc 2MB]
- Y6 leavers [doc 2MB]