We love having parents in school to share in the learning journey with the children. It is so important to us to have regular conversations about the way we teach, the skills and knowledge of the children and how we can support them at home and school.
We have planned a number of events so far but these will be added to over the year.
- Phonics session for Year 1 - 30th January at 9am
- Stay and Play Reading session for Nursery and Reception - 17th February 9.00am
- SATs information session for Year 2 - 20th March at 9.00am
- SATS information session for Year 6 - 22nd March at 3.15pm
- Stay and Play Maths session for Nursery and Reception - 4th April 9.00am